P2B

This week P2B have been learning adding in numeracy, the sound ‘igh’ in spelling and have discovered lots about under the sea. Our Big Star this week was Mikolaj!

Here are everyone’s favourite parts from throughout the week.

Hannah – my favourite thing has been painting the animals in the different zones of under the sea. My favourite one is a whale shark.

Hollie – my favourite thing has been reading Monty and the Ghost train. I like that book; I like the end bit when Titch sees a monster.

Kai – My favourite thing has been doing maths. We have been learning adding numbers.

Oliver – I’ve liked learning about not throwing rubbish into the sea because it can hurt the animals. The turtles and the whales and the seahorses can get hurt.

Daisy – Learning about all the different ocean zones; the sunlight zone, the twilight zone and the midnight zone.

Hope – I’ve liked learning the under the sea zones.

Sophie – I’ve liked learning about sea animals. We were learning about not putting rubbish in the sea or the sea animals will get hurt.

Anna – My favourite thing was when we learned about where the sea animals live. The turtle lives in the sunlight zone. The angler fish and the blob fish live in the midnight zone.

Lois – I’ve liked learning this week and doing maths.

Sofia – My favourite thing was painting. We learned about and painted the different zones of the ocean. My picture had a starfish on it.

Isla – My favourite thing this week has been learning to not drop rubbish in the sea so that the animals don’t get hurt and the turtles don’t eat the rubbish.

Ethan – my favourite thing was the teacher picking out names in the jar for the talking partners and being the little star with Mikolaj.

Mikolaj –My  favourite thing this week has been maths.

Murray – My favourite thing has been maths and learning adding the numbers.

Jack – I liked maths when we were using the whiteboards to do our sums.

Thomas – My favourite thing was painting the different parts of the sea and the animals.

Ben – I’ve liked drawing the midnight zone and sticking animals on.

One thought on “P2B”