Primary 2/1 Blog – Week Beginning 11.6.18

Now that we know about our new teachers and classes we are all getting excited about moving on!  We have all achieved so much this year and have made ourselves and Mrs Mansfield very proud!

Here are the best bits from moving on afternoon.

Breaghannon – “I liked moving classes and seeing my new room”

Sarah – “I liked playing with the other Primary 1s that are in my class”

Griffin – “I liked moving class because I liked doing the hand print art”

Daniel – “I liked making my friendship bracelet because I liked how it was my second favourite colour”

Teigan – “I liked moving class because we got to know each other a bit better”

Rory – “I liked passing Ruby the Rabbit round the circle to get to know each other”

Leah – “I liked passing Ruby the Rabbit around so that we got to know other people in the class and other people got to know me”

Poppy D – “I liked when we were getting to meet our new teacher because we got to create our handprint art and it was really fun doing it”

Emily – “I liked getting to know people in my new class and getting to know my teacher.  I liked her because she is really funny, really kind and lovely”

Millie – “I liked when we got to go around the class asking people questions so that we got to know them better”

Leila – “I liked when we got to meet our new teacher and the new children.  We got to play a wee game where we went round the classroom playing a game like ‘Guess Who’.  At the end we made a big circle and shared what we had found so that we got to know one another”

Lucy – “I wasn’t at school for move on day but I am excited about having Miss McDougall next year.  I think I will have a good time”

Cameron – “I liked doing the handprint art because we get to hang it up on the wall when we start P3”

Regan – “I liked to move class because the classroom is fun and they have big comfy bean bags in it.”

Rio – “I liked moving class because I get to have my own seat”

Ellie – “I liked seeing my new teacher because I like having new friends and a new teacher”

Poppy F – “I am excited to meet Mr Blair because I haven’t seen him before”

Tommy – “I liked when we got to make friendship bracelets for each other because we got to decorate them and got to give it to a friend”

Aiden – “I liked a friendship bracelet too and enjoyed decorating it for Tommy”

Mason – “I liked making my bracelet because I was moving class”

Brooke – “I liked creating a friendship bracelet too because Daniel made one that was my favourite colour”

From

Primary 2/1