Primary 2/1 Blog – Week Beginning 15.5.17

What a quiet week in Primary 2/1 with lots of our boys and girls off with the chicken pox.  We hope that they get better soon and are able to come back to school for lots of fun learning.

This week we had celebrating success and although there were only 11 children, we sang our song so well and made Mrs Mansfield very proud.  During circle time we had a chat about what it was to be successful and would like to share some of our successes.  Here is what we think:

Ellie – “I sang really loudly in Celebrating Success and I was proud of myself”

Teigan – ”

Poppy – “I challenged myself by thinking about different shades when I coloured in my roses”

Leila – “I am proud of myself for how well I did with my singing.  I remembered to smile too!”

Millie – “I have been successful in writing because I thought about my success criteria”

Breaghannon – “I am proud because the grown ups watched up at celebrating success”

Emily – “I am proud of being successful when I challenged myself to learn about millilitres”

Keegan – “I took my time at making a Victorian rocking horse, it is my best bit of art”

Jayden – “I was successful in maths this week, I practised weighing things”

Griffin – “I was successful in maths”

Jonah – “I tried to work hard by myself in writing this week, I still need to practise”

Max – “I am very proud of my writing.  I was successful and got a sticker”

Cameron – “I was successful at colouring in, I did a good job”

Rory – “My writing was a big success this week, I concentrated”

From

Primary 2/1