P3B

This week, in Maths we have been learning about Grid References and how they are useful for finding where things are. We played different games including Battleships, an Interactive Board game, our Floor Grid as well as completing our maths booklets. If you would like to play at home, follow the link!
http://www.topmarks.co.uk/Flash.aspx?f=coordinates

In topic, we are learning about what makes up a community and how we belong to different parts of the community. We have been looking at some of the problems that occur in Bathgate, our community, and will see how we can improve the situation.

We looked at speech marks and where they are used. This was quite tricky because speech marks only go around what is being said.

Enjoy the long weekend!

2 thoughts on “P3B”

1. Primary 3B you have been very busy. I am looking forward to sharing your learning about your community work as this could help me learn lots about Balbardie and next time I lose my keys you could help me find them using your knowledge of grid references. Keep up the hard work!

2. Thank you P3 for letting me play some great games to support your learning in Maths…battleships is such a good game to help with your grid references.

Hope you are all relaxed and ready for more exciting learning.