Primary 6b Learning

This week we have been learning:

Fiona – I have been learning how to blend colours in painting. This week were painting our version of Vincent Van Gogh’s ‘Starry Night’
Luca – I learned about Vincent Van Gogh. He uses lots of dashes and dots. He cut off his ear. He ended up shooting himself.
Gabriel – We learned that he lived in France and had a yellow house.

Kamron – I have been learning about rounding numbers in maths. When you are rounding if the next number is 4 or less you round down and if it is more than 5 you round up.

Jack – In netball we were learning to pivot with the ball so that you can pass to people to the side of you and behind you.

Callum – I learned in maths the value of numbers.

Noah – At Golden Time I learned how to make Banoffee Pie. You break up digestive biscuits, then a spoonful of carmel, then you chop up banana and then top with cream. Then you eat it!
Skye – In drama we were the President Body Guard and Ground Control to Major Tom in our dance drama. We were learning to talk to each other and control our movements.

3 thoughts on “Primary 6b Learning”

1. P6B – what a wonderful week of learning you have had! I am really looking forward to seeing your version of Vincent Van Gogh’s Starry night – it is one of my favourite paintings!
    It is very useful to learn about rounding numbers and the value of numbers so that you can estimate especially if you are out shopping.
    Keep up the great work!