Fun in Four-Three

Mrs Aitken went on the P7 camp this week to Oban and we had fun being taught by Mrs Hay, Mrs Haddifon and Mrs Innes – Mrs Drummond also popped in and taught us a funny banana song.

We continued our Context for Learning – Health and Fitness, and wrote fantastic fact files about being healthy during writing. We practised our times tables using targets boards, challenging our mental agility.

Here are some of our thoughts on this week:

‘I liked learning that germs spread everywhere’ – Ben

‘I liked estimating pages, lines and words in a book when we did problem solving’ – Megan

‘I really enjoyed going to the drama hall and practising our Celebrating Success song’ – Mia

I liked it when Mrs Haddifon came to our class and read ‘My Headteacher is a Vampire Rat’ that Emma brought in for us to read’ – Teighan and Ava

‘I enjoyed doing construction during Golden Time’ – Alfie G

I enjoyed doing problem solving and being challenged when doing the 8x table’ – Suvi

‘I liked being the special person on Friday’ – Oliver

‘I enjoyed making a poster about washing our hands when we were learning about Hygiene in School’ – Gemma

‘I enjoyed Mrs Haddifon – she was very funny!’ – Jason

‘I liked doing planning and writing, it was really fun.  We did fact files’ – Connor

3 thoughts on “Fun in Four-Three”

1. What a busy week you have had P4/3 …I like the sound of your writing about hygiene. I also wondered how the problem solving about words and sentences would be..it sounds like fun too.
    I am looking forward to hearing your CS song and watching all the moves again !
    I had lots of funat camp. My best activity was canoeing and bushcrafting.
    See you Wednesday 🙂

2. Having different teachers was fun because we got taught differently. I missed Mrs Aitken very much though.