Pod Squad Blog!

This week we had the first ever meeting of the Pod Squad. We meet every afternoon in the Pod. We are Jay, Greig, Paige, Freya, Jamie, Dyllan, Mrs Mallin and Mr Berginis.

This week we have focused on decorating the Pod (look at our cool Pod sign above) and getting to know each other.

Paige: “The Pod is the best place to be because you get more help and support and it helps you learn more stuff.”

Greig: “It helps with your learning because there’s not as many people to distract you.”

Freya: “The Pod is better for learning because there is less distraction and I can concentrate more.”

Jay: “It helps me to learn because there are no distractions and it is more fun.” 

Mrs Mallin: “This week has been good fun getting to know the rest of the Pod Squad.”

Mr Berginis: “I have really enjoyed this week because we have started learning about how to work together as a team and we have had some successes already.”

Jamie and Dyllan are absent today but we look forward to them sharing their thoughts in next weeks blog post.

We also worked together to create our Pod Charter. This will help us identify the actions we need to do to make sure we all get our rights. Here it is below.

4 thoughts on “Pod Squad Blog!”

1. Hi there Pod Squad,
    I love the sign! Looks like you are all busy getting your new space sorted and getting to know each other. How exciting for you all. I will pop in next week and say hi !

Mrs Drummond

2. I totally agree with Mrs Drummond – The Pod is looking fantastic. It looks like the perfect environment for a lot of interesting learning to take place. I’m looking forward to reading your weekly updates.

3. Hi guys
    !
    The Pod is looking so cool! 😎 I love the sign! It’s great to hear you are all excited to be part of the Pod Squad and I am really going to enjoy hearing all about the fun learning you are going to be doing!

Mrs McClafferty! 🌟🌟