P3b’s Learning

For art this week, we drew a portrait of one of our family members and coloured them in the style of Van Gogh. This means we used small lines to build up colour into our pictures. Miss Bollen was very impressed with the detail in our work and has chosen some of us to share our fabulous work with Miss Henderson!

As part of our community topic, we had a closer look at our school community. We discussed the need for rules in a school and reflected on our rights and actions. We then imagined we were head teacher and designed our very own school uniforms! What’s more, we are in the process of making up an information booklet for the new P1’s. We had great fun making up questions and interviewing members of staff all around the school!

In Spanish with Mrs Clark, we have been learning basic greetings. We have learned words and phrases such as; hola (hello), que tal? (how are you?) and me llamo (my name is). We made a comic strip using this vocabulary.

Have a great long weekend!

One thought on “P3b’s Learning”

1. Hi Primary 3b,

I really enjoyed being interviewed by some of you this week and know that the Primary 1’s will find your information booklets very helpful. I’m looking forward to seeing your Van Gogh art work next week as they sound fantastic. I’d like to see your new school uniform designs too. Did you enjoy being the head teacher? Keep up the good work, everyone.

Have a lovely, long weekend.

Miss Henderson