P4b

Another busy week.

This week we had our profile jotters to update. We wrote an imaginative story related to people riding on top of an Indian bus! We also wrote the recipe for making Singapore noodles. We had to make sure everything was written in the correct order or we would end up writing incomplete instructions or worse, have a noodle recipe without noodles!

We looked at Singapore and Hong Kong this week. We recreated the Singapore skyline using chalk and a smudging technique. The skyline was of Marina Sands Bay and the Singapore Flyer. The Singapore flyer is actually on top of an F1 race track! We learnt martial arts moves with Miss Goff, we cooked ‘Singapore Noodles’ with Mrs Jamieson and Mrs Noble and learned about the different people living in Singapore with Mrs Ghafoor. Finally we researched facts about Singapore and Hong Kong for our project books.

Our Sport Relief run was cancelled due to bad weather but we still took part by completing 10 laps of the gym  hall. Then on Friday we went to the cake bake sale and were able to buy yummy stuff and raise money for Sport Relief.

Enjoy your weekend!

10 thoughts on “P4b”

1. It was very interesting learning about Singapore and Hong Kong. I enjoyed the cake I bought at the Bake sale!

Rebecca

2. I loved the Singapore noodles. I got seconds so my mum and dad could try. my mum and dad said they were delish. I also liked writing in our profile jotters espesilly writing the instructions for the Singapore noodles.

3. I had lots of fun writing my story in my profile jotter about the Indians on the bus because we got to use our own imagination .

I also enjoyed from last week cutting up the carrots for the Singapore noodles . They tasted delicious even my mum said so .

On sports relief day even though it rained I had a great time and enjoyed running around 10x in the hall I was tired.

4. My mum and dad enjoyed the noodles we made. I loved doing the Sports Relief Mile and it ended up being inside because of the bad weather.

5. Hello 4b,

I would like to see your Singapore skyline art work. I visited Singapore a few years ago and went on the Singapore Flyer and went to Sentosa Island where there is Universal Studios – great fun! I’m pleased to see some of you have mentioned enjoying writing your imaginative stories for your profile jotters. I’m sure if you look back at your work from the start of P4 you’ll see how much you’ve improved.

Mrs Spence

6. I liked learning about Hong Kong I also liked doing the Singapore skyline
    I can’t wait for China to come to doing some researching on around the world in 80 days.