Class 3 Go Shopping

This week the boys in class 3 decided that the choose tray items were needing refreshed.  Geordie had a great idea to go to the local charity shops and see if we could find anything new.

Before we went we thought about what type of items would be appropriate and set ourselves Out and About targets.  Miss Robertson and Mrs Stewart gave each of us a budget.  We were responsible for looking after the money and had to think about a safe place to keep it.  We also had to look at the prices in the charity shops to see what we could afford.

Callum – I thought Out and About was good.  I got a red truck for choose time.  I got a receipt.  It was very nice seeing some Thomas things too.

Cary – I didn’t like shopping in the charity shops because there wasn’t much to buy.  The only good things were too expensive.  I saved my money to add to my budget next time.  Next time I would like to go to somewhere I know has good toys for a reasonable price.

Josh – My target was pay for my item myself.  I chose a book and it cost £1.25.  I did very well and gave myself a thumbs up.

Liam was impressed with our new purchases when he saw them the next day.

Liam – I like the new choose trays.

2 thoughts on “Class 3 Go Shopping”

1. Hi Class 3,

I’m very impressed that you came up with the idea of going to the charity shops, Geordie, to see if you could finds things to buy for the Choose Trays. Great idea, Carey, to save your money from the budget to try and get something more expensive the next time. I’m glad that you like the new Choose Trays, Josh.

I’m looking forward to hearing about your next Out and About event.

Miss Henderson

2. I thoroughly enjoyed our Out and About trip this week boys. You are all becoming very good at setting your own targets and trying very hard to achieve them. You made some very sensible choices for choose tray items. Cary, I also think it was very sensible of you to save your money for next time if you didn’t see anything suitable. Well done boys!