Almost there for P6a…

No, not the holidays – our marble jar. We only have 4 more marble to go until we get a reward (we hope!). We are going to spin the Wheel of Fortune (ok, really the reward wheel but just as exciting) to see what our reward will be. Fingers crossed for the four marbles.

We were very sad to hear of the passing of Nelson Mandela and have taken a bit of time out of our Jacobites topic to learn more about his life.

Nelson Mandela showed South Africans that white people and black people should be treated the same. (Paul)

He changed the world. (Taylor)

He was an inspiring man because he helped people to see the good in others. (Kendal)

He changed our world by making sure that everyone in South Africa had the same opportunities. (Jay)

Miss Anderson’s writing group have been writing biographies.

Mahatma Ghandi – Jack, Callum, Adam, Kendal and Antonia

Roald Dahl – Jay, Harry and Lauren U

Helen Keller – Emily

We had a trip to the Regal theatre to see Aladdin. It was funny.

Only reading homework this week!

Miss Anderson & P6a

3 thoughts on “Almost there for P6a…”

1. Hi Primary 6a,

I hope that you get the 4 marbles for your jar and get the reward from the Wheel of Fortune. Let me know next week if you make it. I’m sure that you will:). It is very sad that Nelson Mandella has passed away and great that you have learned a little about his life this week. Good luck with getting the last 4 marbles.

Have a lovely weekend. Only 12 sleeps until Christmas Day:)

Miss Henderson

2. the writing group was rely fun , I liked when we did the research on people our group was Cleopatra and was extremely fun. well done I bet your just anxious to see if you get the wheel of fortune to receive 4 marbles I bet you will. Nelson Mandella was a rely important person to south Africa , I hope you liked learning about them . good luck

from ; laura

1. I’m glad to hear you enjoyed writing Laura! I enjoyed it too. I think we might be able to make Factfiles about our famous people – let me know if you think that would be fun.

We have 2 marbles to go…