The Enormous Turnip

In Primary 2/1 this week we have read the story of the enormous turnip.  We loved the ending when the tiny, little mouse helped to pull out the enormous turnip.  We all agree that working together can be a great way to solve a problem! 

Please add any comments about a time you worked together. 

In class we made a wordbank of words that mean the same as enormous and also a wordbank for words that mean the same as little.

We painted pictures of gigantic whales, towers and ships and then we painted pictures of tiny butterflies and bugs.

4 thoughts on “The Enormous Turnip”

1. I got a new pink bed last week and i helped mummy and daddy sort my room after they built it when i was at school and i love my room now.

2. My sister and mum and I, all made rocky road together. We had a lot of mixing to do and then we had to eat it. Many chocolate hands made light work.

3. Hi Primary 2/1,

I agree that working together really is a great thing to do. Well done, Mya on helping your mum and dad with your bedroom. Your new bedroom sounds lovely. Rowan, the rocky road sounds yummy. Did you all enjoy eating it?

Miss Henderson

4. When mum says we need to tidy our room, myself and my big sister Annie work together to get it done quicker.