P2/1 A Time Capsule Arrived

This week Mr Welsh came into our class with a new clue. We had to unjumble some letters to find out where to go next. It was the office. Mrs White had our next clue which led back to Mr Welsh again. We found a box in a corner of his office. It had a padlock! Our key unlocked the box and inside was a time capsule. We have been busy drawing pictures and taking photographs to put in the time capsule.
The time capsule came from two aliens called Ziggy and Zaggy.

‘We found a treasure chest,’ said Demi-Leigh
‘I took a photo of Miss Bolland’s class,’ said Evie
‘I took a picture of Mr Welsh and Miss Henderson,’ said Kelsey
‘I love Ziggy and Zaggy and they’re the est aliens and they help us in class,’ said Freddie
‘I love Ziggy and Zaggy,’ said James
‘I love Ziggy and Zaggy, the best aliens in the universe,’ said Ellis
‘Ziggy and Zaggay are my friends,’ said Ben
‘Ziggy and Zaggay are brave,’ said Baillie
‘I was excited when Mr Welsh came in,’ said Eva

2 thoughts on “P2/1 A Time Capsule Arrived”

1. Hi Primary 2/1b,

I am so excited about all of the learning you have been doing in your class with the clues and padlocks and keys:). The time capsule sounds very interesting. Did you know that there is a time capsule buried under the concrete in the front playground which we put there a few years ago when the playground had been dug up? Are you going to bury your time capsule? I’m looking forward to hearing more about the magic keys.

Have a lovely weekend.

Miss Henderson

2. P2/1, I was very excited when your letter arrived in my room this week, and was even more excited when the clues led you back to a mystery box in my room. I am looking forward to looking at the items you are going to place you Time Capsule – perhaps Mr Borland could come along to your class to talk about the time capsule found in the school wall?
    Keep up the excellent work P2/1.