24th June

Goodbye boys and girls 

You have all been amazing this year.  Thank you so much for all your hard work both in school and at home – I am so proud of you all.  And thank you grown ups for all your hard work with home learning – I know it’s been challenging at times!  I loved all the photos you sent in showing me your work and lots of happy faces.  I also really enjoyed reading all your messages.

I will hopefully see you tomorrow when I pop around for a wave!

Now hopefully you can all enjoy some fun and relaxing time with your families.  Wishing you all a safe and happy summer holiday.

Mrs Chan x

3 thoughts on “24th June”

1. Hi Mrs Chan, the school had David’s old address on file. I have now sorted it with the school but if you are hoping to visit it might be the wrong house. Could you email me on bbarr116@gmail.com to give you the correct address?
    Brittany Barr

2. Mrs Chan thank you for being a great teacher and I had the best time in primary 1 with lots of memories. Wishing you a safe and happy summer. 🌻🌈

3. Thank you so much for all your effort and time today! You have had one very busy long day! Alfie is never shy, obviously gobsmacked to see Mrs Chan at his door 😂
    Enjoy a well deserved rest and summer break!
    Thank you again