Check-in Station (9)

Hello Boys and Girls

I hope you’ve been having lots of fun completing some of the sports day activities.  I have seen some great photos – well done.  Also good luck if you are planning a performance for Burnside’s Got Talent.  Finally, remember to send me a photo of you being a ‘Little Miss’ or ‘Mr Man’, it could be your favourite character or you can create your own.

This is your last check in as a Primary 1 and then you’ll be back to school as a Primary 2

Let me know what you’ve been up to boys and girls, I really enjoy reading your messages.

Mrs Chan x

12 thoughts on “Check-in Station (9)”

1. Hi everybody

We’ve had a very busy day today. Today we went to the seaside and I swam in the sea as part of my sports week……..it was very cold but I had the best time with my family.
    We also saw some RAF planes practicing, they were the biggest planes I’ve ever saw.
    I hope everyone has had a good day today
    Love Blake xx

1. Hi Blake,
      I am glad you had a great day with your family at the seaside and I am a bit jealous you got to swim in the sea – I think I might go for a swim once the holidays start. I hope you have a good week.
      From Mrs Chan

2. Could you let me know if you received Elias Mr Man photo? I’m not sure if the e mail sent or not! Thank you

3. Hi Mrs Chan. We enjoyed the Goldilocks story this week and I drew a picture of a Goldimouse like the story we read with some advice so she wasn’t bored. I also made name cards for my family so they knew where to sit at dinner time. Me and my dad have been practising counting numbers when we are out walking . I can’t wait to see you and my friends again in August when the virus goes away a bit more.

1. Hi Ethan,
      I am glad you enjoyed the Goldilocks story and I liked the advice you gave her. I am really looking forward to seeing everyone again too.

From Mrs Chan

4. Hi Mrs Chan I have been having lots of fun this week doing the daily challenges with my sister. I have also been enjoying the sunshine being out on my bike. I can’t believe we are nearly primary 2 already. I have really loved you being my teacher this year and hope you have a nice summer with your family and look forward to coming back to school after the holidays. Stay safe and take care🌈🌞

1. Hi Safia,
      I can’t believe you are nearly Primary Two either! But I am sure you will have a great time in Primary Two – I have really enjoyed being Room one’s teacher. I hope the weather stays dry and you can continue to play outside. I am looking forward to seeing everyone again soon too.
      From Mrs Chan

5. Hello Mrs Chan

I have had a fun week doing all the sports day challenges! I have also been having video calls with my grandad and doing lots of sums together. I am practising a routine with my dog, but she’s a bit naughty and isn’t listening to me. I hope you have a good weekend.

From Juliet

1. Hi Juliet,
      You looked great in the sports photos – well done. Good luck with doing a routine with your dog – I think you need lots of treats! My dog doesn’t listen very well either especially if he thinks he can sneak off into a bush.
      From Mrs Chan

6. Hi Mrs chan. Thank you for being the best teacher I loved my report card and mummy says I can get a treat because I had been working so hard in primary 1. I’m going to be in room 3 when I go back. My little brother will be in room 2. I can’t wait to be next door to him and I said I’m always going to be in the higher class to him 😀. I can help him with his home learning because I can count good. I love Mrs chan. From Joseph Henry

1. Hi Joseph,
      I am glad you’ve enjoyed being in Primary One and yes I think you’ll be a great help to your little brother. I am sure you will have an amazing time in Primary Two.
      From Mrs Chan