Check-in Station (3)

Hello boys and girls,

This is your weekly check – in station. Β It’s a little earlier this week because of an inservice day on Thursday and a holiday on Friday. Just a little message letting me know you’re ok, would be great.

I hope you have a great week.

Mrs Chan x

31 thoughts on “Check-in Station (3)”

1. Hi Mrs Chan! Alfie here! I’m really enjoying picking books from the oxford reading site. I read one all about spiders and patterns today!
    I have been relaxing in the hot tub the week! It’s so much fun! 🌞

1. Hi Alfie,
      I am glad you are enjoying lots of stories, I’m enjoying some extra reading too. I am so jealous that you have a hot tub! Sounds wonderful.
      From Mrs Chan

2. Hi Mrs Chan. Ethan says “I’m feeling well and I hope you are too. I miss seeing you and being taught by you and I hope you learn new things maybe too. And maybe we can have a celebration when the virus goes away and you can have a big bunch of flowers”. (word for word what he told me to say!)

1. Hi Ethan,
      I miss you too and your happy smile in the mornings. I am keeping well and although I haven’t learnt anything completely new, I am enjoying doing some extra baking. A celebration sounds like a great plan. Have a lovely weekend.
      From Mrs Chan

3. Bonjour Ms Chan
    I am having lots of fun going out on bikes rides in the sunshine. This week I have enjoyed learning about money and made a planetarium. Arianna

1. Hi Arianna,
      I am very impressed that you’ve made a planetarium, well done. It’s great that you are getting outside on your bike. I’m going out for a walk this afternoon.
      From Mrs Chan x

4. Hi Mrs Chan it’s Matthew! I have been enjoying playing with my Lego this week. I like reading the books on the website, I read about trains and diggers. I am happy it is sunny so we can play in the garden too!

1. Hi Matthew,
      I am glad you are finding lots of books to read and you are also playing with your lego. I am glad its sunny too, its so nice to get outside isn’t it.
      From Mrs Chan x

5. Hi Mrs chan. On our daily walk I found a lovely stone with a flower on it and it said stay inside on it. Mummy said we could maybe paint our own stone. I’m loving the sunshine hope you are too. I will send you a photograph of my stone. From Joseph x

1. Hi Joseph,
      The stone you found sounds beautiful, yes I would love a picture of it and painting your own stone would be a lovely idea. I am hoping to enjoy some sunshine this afternoon too. I hope you have a great weekend.
      From Mrs Chan x

6. Hi Mrs Chan I hope you get to enjoy the nice sunshine today I am going outside to do some of my work. Have a nice weekend Safia β˜€οΈ 🌈

1. Hi Safia,
      Doing your work outside sounds like a great idea. I am planning a walk this afternoon with my children and dog. I hope you have a lovely weekend too.
      From Mrs Chan x

7. Hi Mrs Chan, I hope you get to enjoy some sunshine β˜€οΈ today. I am doing some of my work outside today. Enjoy the long weekend β˜€οΈπŸŒˆ

8. Hi Mrs chan today I’m going out to play in my garden, I have a big trampoline and a chute. Georgia and I like to make obstacle courses.
    Stay say everyone πŸ’™πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸπŸš΄β€β™€οΈπŸŒˆ

1. Hi Felicity,
      Have great time in your garden playing with your sister and have fun building an obstacle course. I’m going to enjoy some sunshine too.
      From Mrs Chan

9. Hi Mrs Chan. I’ve been exploring woodlice today up close using my bug finder. Now I’m going to find out more about them in my minibeasts book. I also made a crown for my daddy to wear.

From Juliet

1. Hi Juliet,
      Exploring mini beasts sounds like great fun. What did you find out about woodlice? I am sure your dad loved his crown, that was a kind thing to do. Have a lovely weekend.
      From Mrs Chan

10. Hi Mrs Chan
    Today I have been playing outside in the sunshine with my sprinkler and on my trampoline. I have been learning about 3D shapes

1. Hi Elias,
      You sound like you have been having a great time in your garden, I remember running through a sprinkler when I was little ( a long time ago!). Did you spot lots of 3D shapes in your garden? Have a lovely weekend.
      From Mrs Chan

11. Hi Mrs Chan, I’ve been looking at this blog to see what everyone’s been doing. I heard Ethan say he would like to have a celebration and give you some flowers-I think that’s a great idea. It feels like the hottest day today and I have been splashing about in my paddling pool. Love Una

1. Hi Una,
      It was a beautiful day yesterday and splashing in a paddling pool sounds like the perfect way to spend it. It will be lovely to see everyone at the end of staying away from each other. I hope the weather stays warm so you can have some more time in your paddling pool. Have a lovely weekend.
      From Mrs Chan

12. Hi Mrs Chan

This week I’ve been playing out lots in the garden in the sunshine with my cat Trixie.
    I helped my mum make chocolate biscuits and lemon cake.
    I’ve been learning my sums and reading stories too.

Love, Christy x

1. Hi Christy,
      I like the sound of chocolate biscuits and lemon cake. My daughter makes a lemon cake with chocolate chunks in! I’m glad you’re finding stories to read. Have a lovely weekend.
      From Mrs Chan

13. Morning Mrs Chan,
    I’ve been doing some school work this week but not a lot. I’m finding it hard to get motivated. The weather has been good so I’ve been playing in the sprinkler and having my lunch in the garden.
    Love Angus x

1. Good Morning Angus,
      Playing in your garden sounds like good fun and having your lunch outside. Just try to do a little bit of school work each day, like reading a story and having a chat about it. It is hard to work at home, I am finding it hard too. There are outside and craft activities you can do, so maybe try one of those. Let me know how you get on next week and have a lovely weekend.
      From Mrs Chan

14. Hi everyone. I got a new swing for the garden and a new game to play on the tablet when I finish my school work.
    Hope you all enjoyed the sun yesterday. Love, Brook

1. Hi Brook,
      A new swing sounds like good fun and I hope you enjoy the new game on your tablet. Have a lovely weekend.
      From Mrs Chan

15. Hi Mrs Chan
    We have been going out on our bikes and we have also been doing our school work in the garden.
    Love Olivia and Mia

1. Hi girls,
      I love the idea of working in the garden. It’s also great to hear you are getting out and about on your bikes. Let’s hope the weather stays good and you can continue to have a fun outside.
      From Mrs Chan

16. Hi Mrs Chan,
    I did study ladder last week and it was my brothers birthday. He had a crazy green cake. It looked like a swamp cake. My brother has been reading me books.

1. Hi Murray,
      I hope you had a great day celebrating your brother’s birthday, the cake sounds awesome. Being read to is lovely isn’t it? That is very kind of your brother. Have a great week.
      From Mrs Chan