Weekly check in

Good morning Girls & Boys,

I hope youโ€™ve been out enjoying the lovely weather so far this week. I think its to only get hotter so make sure you put on lots of sun cream. Mani & Lubo had their breakfast outside today and it actually felt like we were on our holidays!

As this is your weekly check in please pop on and say hello and let us know what you have been busy doing.

Finally thank you Sebastian for sending in the fab PPT presentation you did on Octopuses as part of our Under the Sea topic. I wanted to share it with you all as I think you’ll really enjoy it.

Seb Octo Prez

Take care as always

Mrs Graham x

12 thoughts on “Weekly check in

1. Hello Mrs Graham, I have been up to Stonelaw HS on my bike ๐Ÿšฒwith my big brother. We also went to Stonelaw Woods just across the road.I am enjoying doing maths and gym with my daddy.๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Š

2. Hello everyone. Hope you are enjoying the great weather. Iโ€™m doing very good at all my work. From Fraser

3. Oops – sorry, Mrs Graham and Mrs Mirner! On study ladder I got my gold certificate. Have a nice weekend

4. Hi Mrs Graham and Mrs Mirner. I hope you are well. I have been watching old episodes of Maddie and Greg this week. I liked doing the talk for writing pack because of the rainbow facts. Iโ€™m nearly finished my power point about under the sea. From, Rรฒs ๐ŸฆŠ๐Ÿป๐Ÿผ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿท๐Ÿต๐Ÿ”๐Ÿง๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿค๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿน๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿข๐Ÿ๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿš๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ˜€

1. I look forward to seeing your PowerPoint Ros! We are also really enjoying Maddie and Gregg. Enjoy the sunshine : )

5. Hi Mrs Graham ,Mrs Mirner
    I have enjoyed doing these booklets
    Yesterday I had a really good bbq and got out my paddling pool.๐Ÿ”๐ŸŠ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

1. Great Jack! Mani has his out too although he’s a bit scared of it so really just splashes his hands in it.

Mrs Graham x