Hello 👋

Good morning girls and boys?

I just wanted to pop on to say hello and see how you all are? I hope you’ve been well and still being kept busy with the home learning tasks being set for you.

Mani and Lubo have been keeping me busy along with writing all your reports. It has actually been really lovely because let’s face it, you are all pretty great in room 6 aren’t you?

If you can pop on to say hello either today or tomorrow to this post or Mrs Mirner’s check in yesterday then that would be great!

Have a lovely day and speak soon.

Mrs Graham x

PS this was Mani making the most of some wood in the garden. He was very upset when his daddy had to actually use it 😢  Least we know what he’ll be asking Santa for this year ! Lol x

19 thoughts on “Hello 👋

1. Hi Jennifer ,
      Thanks for popping on to say Hello and hope you enjoyed your walk. I’ve got a very cheeky story to tell you all about next week which involves Lubo, some sheep and a big hill! Stay tuned!
      Mrs Graham x

1. Hi Mrs Graham and Mrs Mirner

I have been enjoying let’s go live . 🐠
    It has been noisy because I got a decking in my back garden 🌿.
    When I had my walk we saw a rope swing I went on the big one it was really fun!👸🏼

1. Hi Sophia,
      Thanks for popping on to say Hello. We are all good and glad you’ve been kept busy with lets go live. I read from other people you were on it, does that mean your famous? I’ve not been on yet as i’ve been very busy with reports but once they are done i’ll check it out.
      I’ve got a very cheeky story to tell you all about next week which involves Lubo, some sheep and a big hill! Stay tuned!
      Mrs Graham x
      PS I got decking too, its very noisy isn’t it?

2. Hi Mrs Graham and Mrs Mirner how are you, we are all fine and good here.

I have been doing my school work most days, I have been playing with Sam in the garden, looking after him, tidying his mess and training him.

I have been colouring in and playing lots of games but now my Daddy is home I will be doing more school work because he is strict.

Keep Safe, lots of love

Halle xx xx

1. Hi Halle,
      Thanks for popping on to say Hello and its great to hear your looking after Sam so well and taking on extra responsibilities by training him, well done you! I’ve got a very cheeky story to tell you all about next week which involves Lubo, some sheep and a big hill! Stay tuned!
      Mrs Graham xx

3. Hi Mrs Graham and Mrs Mirner. I am fine and am being good. I am loving Maddie and Greg and studyladder on sea creatures i am trying to be creative on models . I have been outside for school when the sun shines .Hope you are safe

lots of love Nuria xxx

4. Hi! I have been watching Let’s Go Live and doing art with Olaf Falafel. He is very funny. I have been doing maths, reading The Midnight Gang and going out on my scooter.
    I have been growing plants and they are growing well.

Lewis

1. Hi Lewis,
      Thanks for popping on to say Hello. That’s great youve been so busy and ill maybe need to get some gardening tips from you as I am no very good and my plants always die, oops!

Mrs Graham x

5. Hi Mrs Mirner & Mrs Graham

How are you both doing? I am good and keeping busy with my school work.

Jack S

1. Hi Jack,
      Thanks for popping on to say hello. I’m so glad you’ve been kept busy, i’m sure that will help mum and dad out a lot.

Mrs Graham x

6. Hi Mrs Mirner & Mrs Graham, I have been busy helping my wee sister with her addition and subtraction this week. I’ve enjoyed being her teacher! We’ve been going on lots of bike rides and walks. My daddy has been teaching us PE, it’s been really fun. I’m missing everyone but having fun with my family too. Theo x

1. Hi Theo,
      Thanks for popping on to say Hello and to let us know what you have been busy doing. I think you would be a great teacher and bet that has helped mum and dad lots too. I think we might go out on our bikes this week too, everyone is loving going a cycle right now think I need to get involved.

Take care
      Mrs Graham x

7. Hi Mrs Graham I am doing lots of work. I wrote about the PlayStation 5 getting released and I am really excited about maybe getting it when it comes out later this year.
    We are decorating my room this week so I am excited about this.
    Hope you have a great weekend. I am missing you and my friends.

8. Hi mrs Graham, I hope you are well. I have been doing lots of work.
    I wrote about the PlayStation 5 and I am excited about maybe getting it when it comes out. It sounds really cool. I got a new bed so we are decorating my room this weekend.
    I am missing you and my friends a lot.
    Have a good weekend

1. Hi Nathan,
      Thanks for popping on to say Hello. What a lucky boy you are, I didn’t even know we were up at 5 now!! I think Robert has a PS3 but that will be getting quiet old now won’t it. It’s his birthday soon so I won’t tell him about yours encase he asks for one too as i know how expensive they are!

Mrs Graham x

9. Mrs Graham and Mrs Mirner
    Hope you and your families are well. We are all good and I’ve got lots of homework to do now that I can get onto my Studyladders. Have a good weekend.
    Love Ava x

1. Hi Ava, Thanks for popping on to say Hello. We are all good and glad you’ve been kept busy with Studyladder. I’ve got a very cheeky story to tell you all about next week which involves Lubo, some sheep and a big hill! Stay tuned!

Take care pet
      Mrs Graham x