Say Hello

Hi girls and boys,

Following on from Mrs McGarvey’s message on the school app, this is your  weekly ‘Check-in Station’ .

We want to keep in touch with everyone so we are asking each pupil (with parental help) to post a message below, just to say hello. Many of you have already been in touch but I’d love to hear from all of you.

It would be great if you could pop on to say hello either today (Thursday) or tomorrow (Friday).

I’ll leave it up to Mani to be the first…

As always take care and hopefully hear from you all soon.

Love Mrs Graham xx

68 thoughts on “Say Hello

1. Hi Mrs Graham and Miss Mirner how are you? I’ve been very busy with my school work, and mummy has found me lots of jobs to do too! We’ve been enjoying the weather in our hot tub!! Missing everyone in class. Love Macie 💖

1. Hi Macie, thanks for dropping in to say hello! Well done your mummy, if only Mani was old enough I would have lots of jobs for him to do too. Glad you’ve been busy with lots of school work and I am so jealous of your hot tub! If it wasn’t for lock down me & Mani would be round at yours for sure, lol! Take care pet and thanks for the message xx

1. Hi Nuria, lovely to hear from you pet. Thank you for asking. We are good, i’m just doing a bit of school work just now while Mani has his nap but looking forward to our walk later and a play in the garden. Thanks for dropping in to say Hello and have a lovely day! xx

2. Hi mrs Graham and miss Mirner, I am feeling good. How are you both? I have been busy doing Counting money tasks. Missing everyone. Hope to see you soon. Nathan.

1. Hi Nathan, thanks for getting in touch pet & that’s great about the money tasks – well done you! Are your still writing your books about Mr Spike? I’m good and being kept very busy with Mr Mani! Take care and keep up the good work Nathan! X

1. I and going to write about mr spike tomorrow, we looked out my books today! I miss your teacher. Nathan.
        (Says a lot about me 😂)

1. Great stuff Nathan! I’d love to read about what that prickly character has been up too some day soon! Take care pet x

3. Hi Mrs Graham and Mrs Mirner,

I have been doing work most of the time and my brother has been annoying me. I have also been doing joe wicks
    🦋🦄🐨🐣🐥🐤🐎🦒🌈

1. Hi Sophia! Thanks for checking in with us, it’s great to hear from you. Well done on all the work! we are also doing Joe Wicks. Our dog Lottie thinks its hilarious to jump on us when we’re doing push ups.
      Mrs Mirner xx

4. Hi Mrs Graham and Mrs Mirner,

I have been doing work most of the time and Connor has been annoying.

I have also been doing joe wicks
    🦄🦋🐤🐣🐥🐶🐎🦒🌈 how is mani?👶

1. Hi Sophia, thanks for checking in!! Oh no is that right about Connor? Mani is really annoying Lubo too actually! Chases him all day and has started pulling his tail now 🙈 Lubo is good though and just tries to hide form him, poor boy! Take care pet xx

5. Hello Everyone,
    I am missing you all but my school work is keeping me busy !
    Hope to see you all soon !

From

Julia 😍

6. Hi Mrs Graham and Mrs Mirner
    I have done school work in the morning and took over my dad’s PlayStation. And we have been playing lots on our trampoline and in the garden. How are you doing today?🤪🤪🤪

7. Hi Mrs Graham & Mrs Mirner,

I have been doing school work and playing in the garden with my sister having fun 😊

Jack

8. Hi Mrs Graham
    I have read lots of books, planted seeds and flowers and baked and ate cookies. I’ve been doing some school work and watching Horrible Historys. I like playing in the garden with my brother. How are you doing?

9. I’m really missing my friends. I’m doing work every day with my uncle Mike over the internet. Missing everyone and hope to see you all soon. Also doing joe wicks.

1. Oh great stuff! You’ll be super fit Noah! I’ll be honest I’ve not even tried as know I couldn’t do it!! Take care pet x

10. Hi Mrs Graham,
    I hope you are doing well, I have been doing Joe Wicks
    every day now and I do my school work after Joe Wicks.
    I have been doing my multiplication work book
    So far I have been doing 2 times table and 3,4,5,6,
    7,8.I have finished my personal reader.I read a book
    about Lionel Messi. I have also been doing pencil art class after my
    multiplication work. I have been playing football outside in my garden and
    my little sister has been really annoying. I have been playing FIFA 20 with my Dad,
    also I have been playing Minecraft education mode. Minecraft education mode is
    were you learn about the Greeks and all other kind of cool stuff. Hope Mani is not being
    too annoying.
    from Sebastian.

1. Lol he’s not annoying me too much but maybe Lubo a wee bit! He just tries to find a hiding place right now! Sounds like you’ve been super busy pet & imagine you’ll be beating your dad at Fifa by the end of this. Take care pet x

11. Hi hope to see you all soon. School work is keeping me busy and I enjoy playing with my sister in the garden.

From Julia 😍

12. Hi Mrs Graham and Mrs Mirner, I have been keeping really busy with my brother and sister. We have been having lots of fun with our new teachers (Mummy & Daddy!). I had my birthday during the holidays so now I am 8. Take care, Theo

13. Hi everyone
    Hope you’re all doing okay in your houses😑
    I have been playing football ⚽️ and rugby 🏉
    I have also been working on the worksheets
    I love playing my piano 🎹.
    I have been practising my Elton John music 🎵
    I love playing my x-box.
    I have been catching up with my friends on messenger and WhatsApp
    From
    Jack

1. Oh fab Jack! What songs can you play? Bet you sound better than the real Elton did the other night, did you see him playing in his garden? 😂 x

1. Yes I did see him that day. His singing was so silly 😝
        I can play I’m Still Standing and I Guess That’s Why They Call it the Blues. 🎹🎵
        I’m now doing Joe Wicks .
        Hope you are okay with Mani.
        From
        Jack

14. Hi everyone,

I have been baking cakes and every night I play fortnite with my cousins, It is awesome 😎 We get lots of victory royals. I go on bike rides every day 🚲 .

I’m missing all of you.

From Fraser

15. Thanks everyone for popping in to say hello! It’s been lovely to hear from you all and also to hear how busy you have been with your home learning. Xbox’s, trampolines & hot tubs sound like they are saving the day so keep enjoying that everyone! I’m off to try and blow up a paddling pool for Mani without a pump so wish me luck, lol!

Have a lovely weekend everyone and looking forward to hearing from you all next week!
    Love Mrs Graham x

16. Hi Mrs Graham and Mrs Mirner
    I have been doing my homework and then playing football in the garden. I have also being playing Fortnite with my brother and everything is really fun.
    I like to go out on my bike at night when the park is a bit quieter.
    from Rory

1. Hi Rory,

Thanks for popping in to say hello! Sounds like you’ve been really busy and good idea about the night time bike ride! Take car pet.
      Love Mrs Graham x

17. Hi,I’ve been busy going to Fernbrae Meadows, Castlemilk, Spittal and many more places. Murdo has been really great, playing with me and my Lego. I’ve been working really hard on the maths investigation. I also finished my sequin art picture and I’m not tired at all!!!
    From, Ròs x😀

1. Hi Ros, thanks for popping in to say hello! Love how you’ve been out exploring new places and you & Murdo have been getting on so well! That will make mum and dad very happy! Also glad to hear you not too tired with all the work you’ve been doing, I wish I could have some of your energy as I feel I need a nap most days trying to chase after Mani and Lubo! Take care pet.
      Love Mrs Graham x

18. Hello Mrs Graham and Miss Mirner

I have done lots of work sheets for school. My Daddy has found me more work sheets
    for me to do. I am reading The Magic Finger by Roald Dahl.

We have been baking cakes, playing outside and bike cycles, But I fell and hurt my ankle and had to go to hospital. I got an x ray and I have damaged my ligaments, I have a moon boot on, to make it better.

And we got a now puppy on the day before my Birthday we called him Sam.

We had a BBQ and Hot Tub party for my birthday on Friday, it was great.

Hope you and my class are all well and stay safe

Love Halle

1. Hi Halle, thanks for popping on to say hello! You sound like you’ve been super busy and well done dad on getting you extra worksheets too & for heading the Magic Finger, it’s a great book isn’t it? I’m so excited to hear all about Sam too! What kind of dog is he? I bet you and your sister are the best big sisters to Sam and spending lots of time playing with him! I’d love to see a wee picture if that’s possible?

Take care pet. Love Mrs Graham xx

1. Hi Miss Graham

He is a JUG, a cross between a Jack Russell and a Pug. He is very little just now.

My Dad will send a picture by email later today

Love Halle xx

19. Hi, Macie checking in again this week! I’ve had so much fun doing my activities on study ladder! Thank you. I’ve also been doing some story mapping to some of my books at home! We’ve used a big roll of paper so I can actually walk in to the story!! I’m hoping the sunshine comes back out again soon! Missing you all. Love Macie x

20. Hi how are you? Just checking in again this week. I have been helping my mum and dad with the garden and doing some maths test. I enjoyed going on study ladder. We have been baking too. The Cake we made was delicious so we are going to bake another today once my mum is finished her work. Missing you. Nathan.

21. Hello Nathan what have you been up yo I am face timing Megan today so I will see you I have charged my iPad so we can play roblox

Lol

Ava xx 😢🌈😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😧😧😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🤒🤒😭🤒😭🤒😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😿😿😿😿😿😿😿😿😿😿😿😿😿😿😿😿
    Miss you all

22. Hello. 👋🏼
    On Wednesday I baked a toffee loaf. At the weekend I camped out and we toasted marshmallows and made smores . We are doing our daily exercise by going out on the bikes 🚲.
    From Fraser

1. Hi Fraser, I like the sound of your toffee loaf! We camped in the garden too and toasted marshmallows, so sounds like we did similar things.
      I’m glad you are well and sounds like you’re having fun.
      Take care,
      Mrs Mirner

23. Hi!
    I’ve been writing lots of book reports because my dad makes me! 😥📖 I’ve done exercises with my brother and I made a tall tower, a science lab, a shield and a boat out of lego. 🏢🛡️🛥️🔬
    How are you doing?
    Bye! 👋
    Lewis

1. Hi Lewis,
      Sounds like you’re having fun! I like dad’s style, it’s important to do a variety of things even the things we aren’t so fond of so keep up the hard work! Sounds like you’re keeping busy. What are you investigating in your science lab?
      Mrs Mirner 😊

24. Hi Mrs Graham and miss Mirner

I have been reading tuns of books and I have also been doing joe wicks 🦌🐨🥳

1. Hi Ava, I have been in touch with Mr Miller and he is going to fix it for you. I will send you an email with the details.
      Hope you’re well and enjoying the weekend,
      Mrs Mirner