One of our parents has very kindly volunteered to help us to bring some hope and brightness to the staff and patients at the Hospital.
The hospital has asked for children to create some artwork to be displayed in the corridors and doors of the hospital.
If you would like to take part follow the instructions below.
- Create your cheerful picture and colour it in. paint/ pens/crayon/pencils
- Take a photo of your artwork and upload this to your class Teams and your teacher will then send it to Mr Hardy or Mrs Reid to be added to the Holmston Website pages where we can spread the cheerfulness further.
- There are instructions in Teams about where to drop your pictures off. Please do not take them to the Hospital
- The box with be collected by a nurse from the Hospital.
- If you cannot drop you artwork off please send a photo of it into either your Team or the school email.