Last Day of Primary 2!

Good morning! It is Friday 26th June 2020 and we have made it to the last day of term! How do you all feel? Drop us a comment, it would be lovely to hear from you.

We want to thank you and your families for all your hard work and support. It has been a strange year so far but you have all coped so well. We are very proud of you. Your Summer holidays will now start and we wish you a very happy Summer filled with lots of fun. Here are some activities below to keep you busy. Take care and all the best for the future!

Lots of love, 

Miss Rai, Mrs Cheshire, Mr White & Mrs Neilson x

Balloon Cake Pop Recipe

Crunchy Rainbow Pasta Salad Recipe

Caterpillar Salad Recipe

Fairtrade Fortnight Lemonade Recipe

4 Replies to “Last Day of Primary 2!”

1. Thank you for everything Mrs Cheshire, Mr White, Mrs Neilson and Miss Rai. Hope you all have a lovely summer! Daniel x

2. Hi miss rai I had a lovey time in primary 2 have a wonderful Sumer holiday thank you for being a really good teacher .

1. Hello Ruby! Aww I am glad you had a lovely time in Primary 2. Thank you and I have enjoyed teaching you this year, you always work so hard and listen well. You have been a brilliant superstar in Primary 2 and I know you will do very well and continue to work hard in P3. Enjoy your Summer holidays!
      Miss Rai 🙂