St. Patrick's Primary, New Stevenston

P6/7

Good morning everyone and welcome to a new week.  I hope you are all well and still helping around the house.  I continue to miss you all and think about you all every day.

I have set a new challenge for you all on Sumdog for you to work through this week.  Well done to everyone who completed last week’s challenge.

This week I thought we could be kind to each other.  Think of the person who sits to your left in your group.  Imagine you all joined hands in your group and made a circle, who is to your left?  I would like you to create a visualiser on that person, remember to use many interesting adjectives and include everything you know about them.  Always be kind and maybe this is something you could share with them when we eventually all get back together.

Miss Coyle had added some French work for you to work on too.  Have fun completing these tasks too.  Remember to try and get a little exercise each day but it is important to stay safe.

I will hear from you all soon.

Love, Mrs Carroll x