St. Patrick's Primary, New Stevenston

Hello Everyone

It’s the end of the first week of everyone not being together. I hope you are all staying well, happy and safe at home. I hope everyone is showing kindness and patience in their families. Our fabulous teachers have been setting you some fantastic work and posting great links on the blog. Of course some great questions have being posted by some of you as well.

I hope you are enjoying some of the links Mr Dinsmor and I have been posting and retweeting on Twitter too. There are loads of really great ideas and activities out there from lots of other schools and sites, which we are trying to let you know about.

@StPatricksPrim2

As it’s coming to the end of March I would normally be telling you about the winning house for the month and of course you would be seeing all our Weekly Wonders and Monthly Achievers…. Maybe you could come up with your own reward system at home or maybe decide as a family who deserves a “Weekly Wonder”.  Maybe you could tell us about it.

Stay Safe Everyone.