St. Patrick's Primary, New Stevenston

THANK YOU

AND FINALLY…

I would like to thank everyone for your support and friendship over the past 6 years.

I have absolutely loved my time at St. Patrick’s. I would like to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for your kinds thoughts, words and generosity over the past few weeks.

It has been an absolute pleasure and a privilege to have been part of this very special community. Thank you once more for making me feel so welcome.

I was overwhelmed by the children and community at my Retirement Mass last Thursday. The children were outstanding and the singing magnificent. My family and friends all commented on the wonderful children.

I would also like to thank the staff for supporting me through the best 6 years of my 40 year teaching career.

I will miss each and everyone of you.

May I also take this opportunity on behalf of myself and the staff to thank you for your support throughout the past year.

I do not have the words to thank you for all of the beautiful gifts, I am totally overwhelmed and I appreciate each and everyone of them.

The staff look forward to working with you next session.

I will finish by wishing you all a very Happy and Holy Christmas and all the very best for 2020.

AM Boyd