St Helen's Primary & Nursery

Primary 7a – Last Day of Primary School!

Good morning Primary 7a,

We have made it. Today is your last day of Primary 7 and your last day of primary school. What a wonderful journey I have been on with you all this year…

I met you all in August and had the privilege of watching you all grow and develop your personalities and achieve so much. You impressed me with your enthusiasm during Nil by Mouth. During our class Christmas Enterprise project, you all got stuck in. You shined at your Confirmation night. You have been wonderful role models to your Primary 1 Buddies throughout this year. Each of you has flourished, even with the unfortunate and disappointing end to your Primary 7 year. You have kept me smiling and laughing with your daily stories and sense of humour.

Thank you for being the AMAZING people you are! You all exceeded my expectations and I’m very proud of you.

Due to technical difficulties, our special message wasn’t posted yesterday. You know what they say, the best things are worth waiting for!

Please click on this link to access our message to you https://youtu.be/I3yfNvEaqSw

Have a fantastic summer holidays and please don’t be strangers! We would love to see your smiling faces back around St Helen’s.

Take care everyone. Love Mrs Moore 💖💖💖