St Helen's Primary & Nursery

Primary 3/2 – Last School Day

Good morning everyone,

It is with some mixed emotions that I send this morning message. Today is the last school day before the summer holidays start.

Well done to everyone who took part in the June Fitness Fun in the Sun Challenge. Your efforts and enthusiasm were recognised by Miss Williamson, Miss Harper and I. Well done! I have uploaded your certificate to the files section of our class Teams page for you to view and download. If I happened to miss out anyone who participated, please let me know :).

Today I would like to give a big thanks to you, the parents, for being so supportive over the past few months and helping to engage your children with online learning materials. I am sure you won’t forget this time of working from home/continuing to work as a key worker and juggling your new profession of ‘home learning teacher’ to your child/children. Your enthusiasm towards the tasks and the morning messages have been greatly appreciated and I am sure has helped your child/children progress with their learning!

Have a lovely summer everyone and let’s keep our fingers crossed for some Scottish sun.

Take care of yourselves and good luck with the year ahead!

Mrs Hasselstrøm