St Helen's Primary & Nursery

Primary 3/2

Good morning everyone,

I have attached your last home learning pack of the school year: Tuesday 23rd June – Home Learning

Don’t forget to take part in the last Fun Fitness Challenge, it must be completed by this afternoon before the Summer holidays. I will upload your certificate in the files section of teams.Bitmoji Image

I have loved being your teacher this year and it is a year I will not forget. I am sure you won’t forget it either! I am certain you will all look back on the last three months and remember the learning that you did with your parents at home.  I have been so proud of your efforts over the last 3 months whilst we have been learning at home and you should all be proud of what you have each achieved. See below my little farewell message (in the form of an iMovie) and some pictures from our short time together:

Yesterday your parents and guardians will have received an email with information about your new class groups for August and information about your new teacher will be with you today.

In August, you will be delighted to be returning back to school and you might be wondering what your classroom will look like. The St Helen’s teachers have created some videos to help you visualise what it will look like when you return, have a look at the school YouTube channel and search for your class teacher to see what your class will look like. You will find the link on our class Teams page.

Take care everyone,

Mrs Hasselstrøm