St Helen's Primary & Nursery

Health and Wellbeing – Active

Good morning boys and girls! 🙂

This week we should look at the 3rd letter of SHANARRI (ACTIVE!)

I will be doing my daily workout on Youtube with PE with Joe Wicks – it’s amazing he’s continuing to do this throughout the isolation period for so many people. It’s important to be physically active but as you might already know, when you exercise it also improves your mental health. It makes you think clearer, feel happier and more focused.

I have been doing some Just Dance videos with my children over the last few days and they love it. This is a really good way of keeping fit. Why not try some? I know from P.E in school that a lot of you enjoy this one…

Along with some Just Dance videos, try some Cosmic Yoga. I really enjoy doing this and I feel it calms my mind. You could go on to Go Noodle for some dance and Yoga activities too…

Try this one… If you Like Elsa and Anna, this one will be for you!

I would love to see how you’re keeping active…please post your activities on Twitter with the hashtag #stayingactive #SHANARRI

Keep safe,

Mrs McLaughlin x