St Helen's Primary & Nursery

Home Learning Tasks 14.5.20

Good morning Primary 7a,

We’re nearing the end of the week and today I’m lucky to be going to one of the school hubs to help. I’m excited to meet some lovely children from all around North Lanarkshire and work with some of the wonderful staff too. I won’t be able to answer your comments/posts in our My Teams chat straight away, however, I will get back to you as soon as I can.

To stay safe I will be keeping my social distance and wash my hands regularly. Are you still remembering to wash your hands regularly?

Here is your new set of home learning tasks.

P7 Home Learning Tasks – 14.5.20

You can edit most of the attached worksheets/activities, however, there are some that you will need to print. If you don’t have access to a printer, you could put the name of the task as a title in your home learning jotter, write down your answers and then upload a photo of your completed work.

The deadline for these tasks is Monday 18th May at 4.00pm , however, don’t worry if you don’t complete all of the tasks by this point or submit your work late. Try your best and remember I’m here to help if you need me.

Stay safe,

Mrs Moore