St Helen's Primary & Nursery

Nursery Family

Good Morning Everyone.

I hope you had a lovely weekend.  Your friend Shug has sent me a little message to say he is missing all his nursery friends and he wishes you were in nursery with him.  He wanted you to know he is looking after all the other toys and keeping them safe until we can return to nursery.

Shug said he has enjoyed all the stories we have share on GLOW but we have not read his favourite yet.  Can you guess what that is?   Shug’s favourite story is… We’re Going on a Bear Hunt!  so I have added the link to this story below.

I know lots of children have put rainbows in their window to show everyone we are thinking about all the brave people helping us fight the bad bug Corona.  I wonder if you could put a Bear in your window to remind you of all the fun you had in nursery with Shug your friends and the Ladies.  Please take a photograph of your bear and post in on twitter ask an adult to use this special sign.  #welovenursery