St Helen's Primary & Nursery

Home Learning Tasks 7.5.20

Happy Thursday everyone 😊,

It’s the end of another week and you can look forward to an extra long weekend. Who managed to make a healthy meal using the Eatwell Guide yesterday? I made a vegetable stew and included beans and pulses for extra nutrition. I was silly and forgot to take a photo to send to you!🤭

The weather is supposed to stay nice over the long weekend so why not take this opportunity to go outside and get some exercise. The cycling development group from NLC are looking for stories of cycling trips. I might collect my bike from my parents the next time I’m dropping off shopping. I can’t remember the last time I went for a cycle, but I’m up for the challenge! Who’s going to join me in this cycling challenge? If you want to tell me about or send me a photo of your cycling trip post it in the comments below, message me in My Teams or tweet St Helen’s on Twitter.

Happy cycling!

Here is your new set of home learning tasks: P7 Home Learning Tasks – 7.5.20

I’ve put the deadline for these tasks as today because I wanted to make sure you take a break from school work. Don’t worry if you don’t manage to get through them all. As always, if you have any questions or need help you can post a comment on Glow or message in our group chat in My Teams.

ENJOY YOUR TIME OFF PRIMARY 7A!

Stay safe,

Mrs Moore