St Helen's Primary & Nursery

Hello Everyone!

Hey Boys and Girls,

How are you all getting on? I’m finding it a bit strange being at home all the time – but I have been so busy! I have been sending and answering lots of emails and taking lots of phone calls. I have also been looking on My Teams and it’s great to see so many of you have been looking at the assignments set by your teachers – and some people have even posted work back – well done! Your teacher will enjoy looking at all your work and they will be able to see how well you are doing.

I have been keeping myself in a routine – getting up nice and early to go out running. When I come back I feel really energetic and refreshed – then I’m ready to start my work!

I have been finding new ways to keep in touch with people and have meetings; I have been having conference calls with people – which is really strange speaking on the phone to two people at the same time – and I have been facetiming people too. Have you been doing anything like that to keep in touch with friends and family?

Let me know how you’re getting on and how you’ve been spending your time. What have you been watching on TV? Has anyone been baking? Have you been helping to cook dinner? What good books have you read? What things are you doing to keep fit? Has a anyone got any good news to share?

Take care

Mrs Kelly x