St Helen's Primary & Nursery

Health and Wellbeing

Good morning boys and girls!!!

It’s a beautiful sunny day, hopefully you can all get out for some fresh air today. It is important to go out once a day to get some air and to clear your minds…being indoors all day can sometimes make you feel quite tired. You could go for a short walk with whoever lives in your home or go out in the garden if you have one. There are always ways to get some fresh air.

I have still being doing my Bodycoach Workout every morning on YouTube.  If you haven’t yet done it, it goes live every morning, Monday to Friday at 9am. If you don’t manage to do it at this time – you can catch up later. I’d LOVE to see some pictures on twitter of you doing your workouts.

This week, I  am focusing on eating healthily. Sometimes being at home can make you snack more… so my challenge for you this week is to eat a healthy snack instead of a chocolate or crisps if you’re hungry. Try and eat 5 pieces of fruit or vegetables per day…I’ll also be checking twitter to see if you’re making healthy choices. This is extra challenging as we tend to eat more when at home!! We can do it together!!

On Thursday I’ll be posting a healthy cooking challenge – let’s see if we can do it!

I’m really missing all your smiling faces… See you soon.

Mrs McLaughlin x