St Helen's Primary & Nursery

Embrace the change Primary 3/2

Good morning P3/2,

How is everyone getting on with the changes that home learning is bringing? What have you learned about yourself over the last few weeks?

I have set some new home learning tasks you can find in the link below. Try a few tasks and let me know how you get on, don’t worry if you don’t manage to complete them all. We are still getting used to the changes that home learning brings.

Try logging on to Microsoft Teams and see if you can complete a task on there this week.

Tuesday 31st March – P32 Home Learning Tasks

2-Times-Table-Activity-Sheet_ver_23-times-table-activity-sheet-_ver_5

Also a HUGE well done to everyone who took part in our class Sumdog challenge over the last week, we had 10 participants who all completed an incredible amount of sums. Joseph was our winner!! Well done Joseph you must have spent a lot of time completing hard sums to become our class winner this week. I will set a new challenge for you all today if you would like to take part.

Take care everyone,

Mrs Hasselstrøm