St Helen's Primary & Nursery

30th of March 2020 – Primary 6

Good Morning Primary 6,

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and managed to have some relaxation time. Over the weekend, I was able to watch a live stream video of Pope Francis leading a prayer service from St Peter’s Square in Rome. I have found that live streaming masses online are a good way to continue to participate in the celebration of mass, even although we can’t physically attend church. During his service, Pope Francis highlighted the importance of praying to God to thank him for the good things in our lives. I wonder if you could set aside some time today to talk to God? You could use stones for this prayer. Each stone represents the good things in your lives. Arrange the stones to create a cross and spend a minute quietly thanking God.

“If you find it hard to pray, don’t give up. Be still. Make space for God to come in. Let him look at you and he will fill you with his peace.” – Pope Francis

Finally, I hope you have all managed to access the home learning tasks I posted on Thursday. It was lovely to hear from so many of you. I will post some more tasks tomorrow… keep your eyes peeled 👀!

Stay safe everyone,
Miss O’Toole 🙂