Orchard Primary & Nursery

P7 Visit CVHS

| 1 Comment

On Friday Primary Seven were given a tour of the high school and got to sample high school life with a taster lesson. Here is what they had to say:

Kyle St: I enjoyed doing a Science experiment. The science corridor is right above our classroom in primary seven, it was cool.

Aaron: I liked my History lesson. We got to hold a World War helmet, it was all rusty and dented!

Jamie B: I really enjoyed the Science lesson because I got to play with fire.

Matthew: I enjoyed the English lesson because we got to draw.

Jenna: I really enjoyed getting to see all the different classrooms on the tour.

Tyler: I really loved all of the explosions in the Science room. It was the best class ever.

Heather: I really enjoyed getting a taster session in English. They somehow managed to make Grammar fun!

Thomas S: I enjoyed my English lesson.

Karen: I enjoyed lighting a Bunsen burner.

Kyle Si: I enjoyed seeing the high school and doing the quiz that they gave us.

Michael: I was surprised with what they let you do. They let us pour acid and light a stick on fire.

Jay C: I enjoyed History. We were trying to find out how many people live in a house by looking in a garbage bin.

Emma T: I liked seeing in all of the different classrooms.

Morgan H: I really enjoyed the tour, I thought it was really helpful.

Morgan S: I liked doing the quiz on the tour.

Elise: I thought doing Grammar would have been boring but Miss Douglas made it really fun.

Jay N: I really really really enjoyed Chemistry. Mr Gavin showed us an experiment with calcium, acid and fire.

A-Jay: I really enjoyed Science because we did experiments and I found it interesting.

One Comment