P6/7b Reflective Friday

This month we have enjoyed doing Autumn art. The P7s were delighted to meet Steven Browns team and hear the McCoo stories. P~buzz music lessons have started and everyone is trying hard to get the blowing right. We had a visit from author Stuart Reid who told us some stories about Gorgeous George. We had also researched the forth rail bridge as part of our Victorian topic, great Victorian engineering. We have continued to read Jammy Dodgers On The Run for language. We have enjoyed teachers coming in from Cardinal Newman. Today we had Ms. Beach come in for Geography and yesterday we had fun learning more about Harry Potter and the Philosophers stone with Mrs. McKendrick.

In Maths we have focused on place value. We have been learning to estimate to one decimal place. Our class bakers had a bake off competition and it was a huge success, everyone enjoyed the tasting. Boxing sessions have been challenging but we’ve had lots of fun.

Curriculum night saw many of us working hard to show our parents the kind of things we do in school.

We had fun with Mossend Primary doing the Body Works on Tour Workshops in Science.

What a busy month!

Evan Andrew (on behalf of P6/7b)

19 thoughts on “P6/7b Reflective Friday”

1. I think my favourite part of this year was the Daily Mile with Mossend because I made a new friend, and it helps us learn to meet new people.

2. I have really enjoyed doing the daily mile with Mossend Primary and I have also enjoyed doing the p-buzz

3. I have really enjoyed playing music lessons with the p-buzz.we have been learning how to play popular songs like shotgun.I have also really enjoyed doing the daily mile with mossend primary.

4. I really enjoyed the p-buzz and our Victorian topic because it is very detailed and we will be building the Forth Rail Bridge.

5. We have been doing a lot of lovely work and I am enjoying class a lot and are getting a lot more confident .