It’s All About the Weather!!!

We have been recording the weather for every day of the week. We all have our own weather diaries. Some groups are recording weather in the morning, and some record the afternoons weather.

We have also worked in our co-op groups to make our own weather forecast, using the Flip camera to record them! We all took different roles – a reporter, a recorder and a resource collector. We had great fun doing this!!!

In the gym hall, we have been practising creative dance all about the wintery weather. We’ve been using our imagination to act out and pretend the things we would do on a super snowy day…

Thanks for reading ;)!!!

3 thoughts on “It’s All About the Weather!!!”

1. Wow, I would love to see your weather forecasts! I hope there’s not too much snow on the way. I know you really enjoyed making your winter dances as I saw you all leaving the gym hall looking very excited! It looked like you had fun.