Our Number Work

This week we have been working on the number 0 and the number 1. We have been practising counting, reading and writing our numbers. We enjoyed using the marbles with our roll and write activities. We have been using the iPads to form our number properly. We have learned some number rhymes to help us. Ask us to tell you what they are.

image image image imageimage

11 thoughts on “Our Number Work”

1. I liked the rhyme, zero is a hero and goes all the way round. One is a stick its a very straight line it goes very quick. Conor. 🐻

2. You sound like you’ve been very busy Primary 1a learning all about your numbers! Well done. Keep practising 👍🏻

3. Thank you Andrew for teaching me 12345 Once I caught a fish alive! Looks like you are having great fun using the i-Pads to help you form your numbers.

4. Thank you to Mrs Noble and the teaching team for helping the boys and girls settle into there first couple of weeks.