Health Week

Health Week

Primary 1 were very busy during health week and we had lots of fun.

Oscar “We went on a long walk and then we got to go to the park to play for a minute, I had fun.”

Aarnav ” We got to play on our scooters and bikes, I went super fast.”

Kacey “I went really really fast on my bike.”

Eilidh “We had so much fun on the bikes and scooters.”

Robbi  “On health week we got to make fruit smiley faces, we then got to eat them, it was delicious.”

Kirstyn “We had to cut up our fruit and vegetables with a sharp knife, Miss Nisbet had to help us.”

We also had sports day, lots of us won medals and lots of us got a stickers. We were all super stars and should be very proud of ourselves.

Maths

We have been learning all about capacity in maths.

Kasey “Capacity tells us how much something holds.”

Emilia “Sometimes we thought the tall one would hold the most but it didn’t because the tall one was thinner so it was smaller and the small wide one held more.”

Kirstyn “We made a big mess in our class when we were using water so we had to take it outside so it didn’t matter if it was messy.”

2 thoughts on “Health Week”

1. Looks like you all had a wonderful week keeping fit and learning to be healthy. Your fruit faces look delicious – thank you for sharing your learnings 👍