Our Trip to Riverside Museum and the Tallship

Today we went on our first school trip. We went to the riverside museum and went on the tallship.  Our whole class went with Mrs Troup, Mr Brown, Mrs Noble and a special visitor from P1/2, Chryston Ted.

At the museum we went to see the old streets, cars, trains, a tram, bikes, motor bikes and even a crashed car. We went around the museum in our little groups.  There was a special lunch hall where we could have our lunch.

After lunch we went to the tallship.  There was a soft play area where we could pretend to be pirates and even walk the plank. We seen the cargo, we were scrubbing the decks, we rung the bell, we seen barrels and we saw the treasure chest but we couldn’t open it because it was locked.

We think our trip was fantastic, awesome, fun, brilliant, very good and all sorts of other super words too!

image image image image image image image image image image image image

10 thoughts on “Our Trip to Riverside Museum and the Tallship”

1. I liked my school trip. My favourite part of the trip was when we got to play in the play part.

Cassey

2. I had the best day ever on our school trip. I liked scrubbing the decks. When I saw the pretend rats I jumped. On the tall ship my partner said there was rats & I thought they were real so I jumped.
    Thank you. I loved the trip.
    Lucy.

3. This looks like a fabulous school trip! I’m so glad you enjoyed it. Well done Carmen on helping your sister with a blog post.

4. Thank you Primary 1 for sharing your news all about your trip. It looks like good fun. We think Chryston Ted enjoyed it.

Love P1/2

5. This sounds like a fantastic day, well done for learning so much on your first school trip Primary 1!