A Very Special Visitor

We have been learning about different ways that babies are welcomed all around the world.  Today we had a very special visit from Mrs MacDonald and baby Amy.  Mrs MacDonald is a teacher at the school who is on maternity leave at the moment.

Mrs MacDonald told us about how she welcomed baby Amy.  She showed us lots of the things she needs to have to look after the baby.  We asked her lots of questions and learned lots.

It was lovely to meet Mrs MacDonald and baby Amy.  We want to say a big thank you to them for visiting our classroom!

image image image image

4 thoughts on “A Very Special Visitor”

1. Lucy Slaven.
    I loved baby Amy coming to visit our class. When I was a new baby my mummy brought me in to visit primary 2 in our classroom when they were learning about the same things.

2. That looked very interesting and fun having a visitor. We hope you learned lots! P1/2 were very happy that Mrs MacDonald came in to visit us too!

From P1/2

3. Thank you for inviting us to your class. Amy and I loved meeting you all and seeing your fabulous classroom. You have been learning lots and had some super questions, well done!!