A few words from Primary 3/4

We can’t believe we are nearly at the end of the school year. We have been reflecting on our year in primary 3/4..

What a year it has been and I have loved every minute of it! 🙂

Please see what the boys and girls of primary 3/4 have to say in the ‘replies…’

22 thoughts on “A few words from Primary 3/4

1. Katie Danielle Nikkita

it was good to be in your class I loved being with you and you always help me when im stuck. I’m so shocked I’m going into p5 soon you make me smile every day thank you so much mrs emslie xx

2. Lewis

I liked when you do everything for us and it is good when you make everything interesting.

3. Beth

I do not want to leave primary 3/4 it is so fun Mrs . Emslie is the best teacher in the whole world I love you so much I have had so much fun thank you 🙂 and the next class will love you to

4. Andrew Ross

I love the maths and the ict tooand im and very sad go to p5 or p5/6 for teach me thank you ;]

5. Kirsten

Mrs Emslie you are the best teacher in the world i don’t want to move from your class I would love to be in your class forever

6. Hannah Eleanor

I have really enjoyed being in you’re class this year you are the best teacher ever

7. Sophie Paula

you are the best techer ever I think I knew why Ellie loved you and I love you to you are very nice and kind

8. Robbie James Ross

I liked when you took us to the Burrell Collection. It was really fun and exciting.

9. Post author

Thank you all for your lovely messages boys and girls. I am so pleased that you have enjoyed this year. You are all stars!

10. Emma

I do not ever ever want to leave primary 3/4 I want to stay because it is so fun I love being in this class mrs emslie is the best teacher in the whole wide world I wish I stayed in this class