St Bernadette's

Exciting Opportunity – Growth Mindset

Dear Parents/Guardians

St Bernadette’s PS Parents’ Evening Thursday 8th October 2015

We are all looking forward to meeting with you next Thursday at Parents’ Evening.  During the course of the evening you will have an individual appointment with the class teacher as well as an opportunity to see your child’s work in their class.  We would encourage you to include your child in the meeting as part of their personal target setting.  It is important that the children see Parents and Teachers working together to support them in their learning.

In addition I am delighted to be able to give everyone an excellent opportunity to learn more about how we can support our children to become better learners through Growth Mindset. Please see the message blow from John Paul Fitzpatrick from the Winning Scotland Foundation.  Tea and coffee will be provided for you while you are waiting for the presentation time.  This is a fantastic event for our school and is not to be missed!  You will not be disappointed!

___

Our mindset affects how we think and learn and can determine our level of success in life. Curious? Want to learn more?

Come find out!

Hi there

My name is John Paul Fitzpatrick. I work for the Winning Scotland Foundation.   I need your help!

On Parents’ Evening in St Bernadette’s PS, we will be running a quick 30 minute workshop on how you can help your children grow and develop a Growth Mindset. Come and find out more about it and what you can do to help them with their learning! This can make a big difference to their lives – and yours too!

It will be informal, fun and friendly!

The presentation will run at three times 4pm, 5.30pm and 7pm.

Come along and hear the presentation and have a chat!

I am really looking forward to meeting you and giving you some information about Growth Mindset.

Best wishes,

John Paul Fitzpatrick