Week Beginning 22.6.20

Hello Primary 6!

You have made it to your final week of Primary 6. As it is the last week I have uploaded some fun activities for you. I will be going into school this week to start setting up for next year so I have to change our catch ups. We will meet Wednesday and Friday at 11am.  Wednesday will still be our Quiz Day! Friday we will have one last meeting before the summer.

I want you all to know how proud I am of all of you. You have risen to the challenge of home learning and excelled yourselves. It has been an absolute pleasure to teach each and every one of you this year. I have missed you all so much since we last saw each other and I cannot wait to see you all again when we return. I hope you all have a lovely summer and keep safe.

P6 Memories

At some point during the week I would like you to post in Teams, at least, 1 of your favourite memories from P6. I will also collect the ‘excitedment jar’ and we can have a look at what you wrote way back on our first week together.

Paths Kid

We have 2 PAThS kids left for this year. They are: Alex and Cadence. Leave them a comment on the PAThS kid channel on Teams.

Bake-Off!

Let’s celebrate the end of Primary 6 with a Bake-off! Design and make your cake then post a picture of it on Teams for us all to see. Too bad we can’t bring them all in to school to taste!

Escape Rooms Challenge

Below is a link which will take you to some Escape Rooms Challenges. You can choose from ‘Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland’, ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’ and ‘The Hunger Games’. Have fun!

https://linktr.ee/AlvaPSNursery?fbclid=IwAR3BJjT6cQlshxXTT3Sr2e4hBsIDc2sQT3k2JLU7NssqreIM8-jvfOe6iUI

End of Term Activities

This is an online activity booklet to help you celebrate the end of term. There are lots of activites to choose from for all areas of the curriculum.

End of Term Activity Book

Drama

See if you can find some costumes and props in your house to recreate one of these iconic paintings. Maybe you can persuade some family members to help! Be sure to post your pictures on Teams.

An Old Woman Cooking Eggs by Diego Velázquez 1618

Lady Agnew of Lochnaw by John Singer Sargent c. 1892-3

Skating on Duddingston Loch by Sir Henry Raeburn, The Reverand Robert Walker – c.1795

Robert Burns by Alexander Nasmyth

Spring by William McTaggart

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – North Ayrshire site