P3/4

This week we are celebrating World Book Day, here we have a rap song from MC Grammar! How many books does he mention? What is the very last book he raps about? Did you enjoy the music, the animation? is your favourite book in the song?  Let me know all your thoughts and answers on your teams page! Enjoy 🙂

Star Wars Body Percussion this week … It is fast and you need to try and stay in time as that is tricky! Let me know if you enjoy and if you manage to perform it at home 🙂

Hello P3/4. This week we have 2 body percussion lessons. Remember the funny shaped squiggles in The Lion King one are rests so you keep quiet.  They can be quiet tricky as they are fast, so remember and count and maybe start off with just one part and then bring the other parts in.  Enjoy 🙂

Hello Primary 3/4.  This week we are celebrating The Chinese New Year and in music I have uploaded 2 videos.  One is Singing the Chinese Alphabet and the other is learning and listening to instruments from and used in Chinese Music.  Hope you enjoy and let me know if you have a favourite instrument on your teams page 🙂

Hello P3/4!! This week is  SCOTLAND LOVES LANGUAGES week 🙂 That means we are celebrating languages spoken in Scotland.

Here are 2 videos of Gaelic Songs, listen and try and repeat, you can also join in with the actions 🙂

Hello P3/4!!  Here we have 2 body percussion lessons, remember if you cant snap fingers just hold them up.  The most important lesson here is listening and not rushing away from the beat.  We are so good at these in class, let me know how you get on in your class teams page 🙂

Hello P3/4!  This week we are listening to a traditional Sottish Song performed by 2 different groups.  Sing along and listen out for any differences.  You can let me know which one is your favourite and why on your class teams page 🙂

Hello P3/4! We are so good at our body percussion and here we have a Scottish song to practice.  Stay in time, count the beat and let me know how you get on in your class teams page 🙂