P1/2

2 Lessons this week P2/1! One is a favourite of ours about feeling the beat. We love to perform this in class and thought it would be nice if you could perform at home feeling the beat!  The 2nd lesson is a body percussion from the Lion King.. It can be quite tricky.. but we are good with our rhythm lesson so take your time and start off with just one instruction ie clapping then see if you can join in with the other directions.. Good Luck 🙂

Hello Primary 1/2.  This week we are celebrating The Chinese New Year and in music I have uploaded 2 videos.  One is Singing the Chinese Alphabet and the other is wishing everyone a happy new year and what happens in China when it is New  Year.  Hope you enjoy and let me know 🙂

Video Player

Hello P1/2!! This week is  SCOTLAND LOVES LANGUAGES week 🙂

Here are 2 videos of Gaelic Songs, listen and try and repeat, you can also join in with the actions 🙂

Hello P1/2!     2 videos this week, both are the same song but slightly different.  We are listening to a traditional Sottish Song performed by 2 different groups.  Sing along and listen out for any differences.  You can let me know which one is your favourite and why on your class teams page

Hello P1/2! Two videos for you this week, one is a dance I would like you to try at home and get your adult to join in 🙂  The other is a body percussion lesson which we learn at school.  Take your time, do not worry if you cannot snap your fingers, just hold your fingers up, count and let me know how you perform on your class teams page

Good Luck 🙂

Video Player

Hello P2/1 🙂 Here is a famous Scottish song being performed by 2 different people. One is the Singing Kettle and the other is the Singing Hands Ladies.. It would be great if you could watch both, sing along, use your hands and then let me know on your Class Teams Page which one is your favourite and why!   Enjoy 🙂

Video Player