P1 agus 2

Hello children!  We have 2 body percussions for you this week.  Take your time and count, try to start of with just one rhythm ie clapping and then when you get more confident add the others in.  Enjoy 🙂

This week I have given you quite a lot to get through! But, I know how much you all love music and think you will find it all quite interesting! We are concentrating this week on Chinese New Year music, instruments and dance… If you like anything in particular please tell me about it on your teams page and remember to tag me.  Hope you enjoy 🙂

Hello !! This week is  SCOTLAND LOVES LANGUAGES week 🙂 We are celebrating the languages learned and  spoken in Scotland. We are focusing on Gaelic, which you are all learning!

Here are 2 videos, one is in the language of  Gaelic , listen and try and repeat, listen out for the pronunciation. It does not sound how it looks 🙂 The other is a body percussion which speaks about the language of music! 🙂 Try your best and stay in time!

Hello my young musicians.  Here Hi P5:) Here is a video of The  Scottish Symphony Orchestra playing music for an Eightsome Reel.  I would like you to pay close attention to all the instruments and let me know if you enjoy.  I am going to ask questions on your teams page 🙂

Hello! This week We are performing 2 new body percussion Scottish songs.  We practice body percussion in school so I feel we will be confident with this. Remember and count and do not go too fast, stay with the beat and if you cannot snap your fingers, don’t worry just hold your fingers up.  Let me know how you get on:)

Hi boys and girls 🙂 Here are 2 Scottish Song for you to listen and to sing along to. The first one I know you will be much better than me (oops).  The second performance is the ladies who use singing hands to perform.  Hope you enjoy and let me know how you got on in your class teams page 🙂