The winner of the November draw is holder of lucky number 76, Colin Johnston, who will receive £101.50 (half of the money taken it at the time of the draw). You can see the live draw on the KGS Facebook page.
Here are our previous winners:
- March, No. 92, Lynette Chapman, £101.00 (202 members)
- April, No. 52, Fiona Alexander, £101.00 (202 members)
- May, No. 55, Laura Simmers, £101.00 (202 members)
- June, No. 129, Susan Macpherson, £101.00 (202 members)
- July, No. 189, Jenni McWilliam, £101.00 (202 members)
- August, No. 69, Muggie Milne, £101.00 (202 members)
- September No. 104, Gillian Hendry, £101.00 (202 members)
- October No. 171, Nicky Rennie, £101.50 (203 members)
The December draw will take place on Friday 18th December and can be seen on my Facebook page and then shared on KGS Facebook page. Good Luck!
Thanks for your support!
For S1-S6 Parents and Carers
SDS would like to promote an online Information Session to Parents which will outline the support available to both pupils and parents. The session will be led by Careers Advisers from the region and will give the opportunity for parents to ask questions.
The event is scheduled for Thursday 10th December at 6.30pm. Click here to see more information.
The work-based pre-apprenticeship programme is an ideal pathway of progression within the rural sector, allowing new entrants to earn and learn whilst also gaining a vocational qualification.
Click here to view PDF or visit http://www.ringlinkscotland.co.uk/pre-apprenticeship
Deadline for S2-3 to return forms is Friday, 4th December.
Click here to view the presentation with more
The latest edition of the Banter is now available.
Parent Council Business Meeting and AGM take place from 630pm on Tuesday 29th September. A link is available on request for this virtual meeting. Please email us at email@example.com if you have not already requested this link via Groupcall message sent last week.
- European Day of Languages: EU countries fact hunt:
Hunt for facts through the school. One country poster by classroom. Take a photo from the poster, read the fact through and fill in the quiz form during break, lunch time or at home.
If you don’t have one, please see either Mrs Begou or Mrs Bayliss.
This competition runs from Monday 21 September until Friday 2 October included
- European Day of Languages: Duolingo competition:
Please enter the code you find on the poster displayed around the school to enter the competition.
This competition runs from Monday 21 September until Friday 2 October. Open to all pupils and staff.
Prizes to win.
How to join a Duolingo class:
- Sign into Duolingo
- Go to the settings page for your account.
- Go to the progress sharing tab. (under your email address)
- Type the classroom code into the provided box. wqxgmv
- Click join classroom.
If your username is not easily identifiable, please see either Mrs Begou or Mrs Bayliss
- European Day of Languages: Library Quiz
Mr Leitch will be hosting a Quiz to celebrate European Day of Languages on Tuesday 29th September from 1.30pm to 2pm in the Library. Teams of maximum 3 pupils. Open to all S1 and S2 pupils. Please sign up in the Modern Languages department (see poster on the ML base door)