Glow Community Rules
- Always keep your Glow password to yourself.
- Always sign out of Glow when you are no longer using it.
- Always treat others with respect.
- Never post or share a message, document, image, video or any other content that is inappropriate or likely to cause harm or offence to others.
- Always remember to be careful when communicating over the internet – other users may not be who they seem.
- Don’t share your personal details with other people.
- Never agree to meet someone in person who you have only met on the internet unless accompanied by a parent, carer or other known and trusted adult.
- Speak to an adult immediately if you see a message, image or anything else on the internet that concerns you.
- Always be mindful that once you put something online, that information may be beyond your control.
- Never post or share a message, document, image, video or any other content online that you would not wish other learners, teachers, or parents to see.
- Remember that anything you do can be traced back to you.
- If you misuse Glow, this can be reported to your school.